Sunoco Logistics -- part of Energy Transfer Partners, the same company behind the Dakota Access pipeline -- is building the Mariner East 2 pipeline to carry highly pressurized natural gas liquids (butane, ethane, and propane) 350 miles from Ohio across Pennsylvania to Marcus Hook, PA, and it's coming right through Chester and Delaware Counties. Learn more about how you can join the pipeline resistance!
- Bernard Greenberg, Sierra Club: Introductions
- Seth Kovnat, Middletown Coalition: Review of risks
- Eric Friedman, Middletown Coalition: Evacuation scenarios
- Eric Friedman and Tom Casey: Impact on Landowners and Pending Litigation
- Eve Shapiro Miari, Middletown Coalition for Community Safety: Who we are and what we've accomplished
- Safety First for East Goshen: Discussion of petition and recommendations
Cosponsored by the Chester County Sierra Club, Safety First for East Goshen and Mobilization for Animals.
hikerbern [at] comcast [dot] net