Role: To raise awareness of and funds for Greenpeace through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate to Greenpeace through direct debit donations. This is an ideal role for someone passionate about the environment and/or looking to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. No experience necessary. Full training provided.
Locations: Various residential areas in and around the following towns/cities:
London, Brighton, Reading, Oxford, Southampton, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Guildford
(Some travel costs will be covered)
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 1:30pm – 8:30pm. Full time positions available – part time considered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc.)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for the environment
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old – we encourage people of all ages to apply!
- £9.50 per hour (or £10.20 per hour in London) - pay is NOT commission based
- Achievable & excellent bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
Greenpeace also have a FESTIVALS & EVENTS team who work everything from small local events to the major festivals like Latitude and Glastonbury. From April, existing fundraisers will have the opportunity to apply to become full or part time fundraisers on this team.
Click here to apply and we’ll call you back!