Faq by 16 September 2014 - 12:49 PM
Greenpeace regularly invites active supporters to:
- Talk to people on the high street, at local fairs and festivals, asking them to support a specific element of Greenpeace’s work.
- Write letters and emails to politicians, companies and decision makers, and encourage others to do the same.
- Train as political lobbyists and meet decision makers face to face.
- Visit shops and supermarkets to demonstrate and encourage consumer support for Greenpeace’s work.
- Help at big festivals such as Glastonbury or Latitude.
- Train for non violent direct action (NVDA) and be ready to take NVDA for Greenpeace.
- Organise local community fundraising events.
Please watch this video to see why some active supporters got involved.
VOLUNTEERING WITH GREENPEACE