This meeting is for local residents concerned about the drilling at Horse Hill who want to:
- understand the potential impact of the site on our homes
- understand the terminology – without being baffled
- learn from the experience of other communities (Leith Hill, Brockham)
- earthquakes, what has happened in other countries, how to document the damage
- understand the implications of the injunctions the companies are using against objectors
The meeting is organised by Frack Free Surrey, Horse Hill Protection Camp, and Weald Action Group.