You are invited!
Join us for the next Greenpeace Canada webinar to get updated on what our incredible Greenpeace local groups are doing across Canada. Here's your chance to learn more, ask questions and get inspired.
We will also be learning about Greenpeace Canada’s new “do it yourself” (DIY) fundraising hub.
This tool allows local groups as well as individual volunteers to create a page on our website to raise money for Greenpeace. We are so excited about this fun and creative approach! This is a chance for you to explore different ways to help out through various fundraising initiatives such as hosting a dinner party, offering a charity class, doing a sponsored run, celebrating a birthday or organizing a benefit concert etc.
Hope you will join us - You don’t need to be part of a local group to attend. All Greenpeace volunteers and potential volunteers are welcome.
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Time: 4pm Pacific // 7pm Eastern // 8pm Atlantic
Duration: 1.5 hours
1. Introductions (10 mins)
2. Local Group Updates (30 mins)
- Victoria (w/ Sue)
- Vancouver (w/ Sofia)
- Climate Justice Edmonton (W/ Paige)
- Winnipeg (w/ Cam & Whitley)
- Toronto (w/ Rommel)
- Toronto Greenspeakers (w/ Michael)
- Ottawa (w/ Sara)
- Greenpeace McGill Campus Group (tbd)
- Halifax (w/ Julien)
3. New Fundraising Hub (30 mins)
4. Questions (15 mins)
5. Next Steps (5 min)
Please let us know if you will be joining the webinar so we can plan accordingly. RSVP to this event page!
>>>> For local groups:
- Please invite all members of your local group
- Please let Aspa know in advance who from your group will be reporting back to others during the call
HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR??!!