Greenpeace is looking for a
Fulltime Logistics Officer (m/f)
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organization that acts to change attitudes and behavior, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
As part of the Action & Offline Mobilization team your main tasks will be to:
- Prepare, organize and execute all logistical support to activities and trainings of Greenpeace Belgium (this includes: procurement of tools and equipment, market surveys, equipment management and maintenance).
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with ensuring the functional state of the warehouse.
- Participate and support in activities and trainings.
- Work closely together with volunteers, and make them feel welcome.
- You have competencies in providing efficient logistics support (experience in logistics or warehousing).
- You are able to professionally interact with colleagues, volunteers and providers in Dutch, French and English.
- You are experienced in executing small technical works (working with fabrics, metal, wood etc…), in particular in producing and painting banners, placards, signboards.
- You have a practical experience with general IT applications (office applications, e-mail, and web).
- You have a driving licence (B, but E is an asset).
- You are a team player, and like to work with volunteers.
- You are eager to learn and to teach.
- You are interested in environmental issues.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment.
- Interesting additional benefits (meal vouchers, a complete 13th month, hospitalisation insurance and additional holidays).
- A challenging job.
Interested in this job offer? We invite you to consult a detailed job description on our website www.greenpeace.be (Kom in actie: Jobs / Agir avec nous: Emplois), where you will also learn more about the application procedure.