Faq by 9 September, 2015 - 10:18
Greenpeace regularly invites active supporters to:
- Talk to people during public events like local fairs and festivals, asking them to support a specific element of Greenpeace’s work.
- Write letters and emails to politicians, companies and decision makers, and encourage others to do the same.
- Get involed in local politics and meet decision makers face to face.
- Visit shops and supermarkets to demonstrate and encourage consumer support for Greenpeace’s work
- Train for non-violent direct action (NVDA) and be ready to take NVDA for Greenpeace.
- Organise local community fundraising events.
Please watch this video (link is external)(link is external) to see why some active supporters got involved.